Be a Supporter!

RyanAnRyanAn

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Oh My Goodness Oh My Goodness

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 14, 2012

Great to see you are still at it, sir! Always great artwork and humor met with inventiveness from you. Keep it up, man!

Madness Test With Blud Madness Test With Blud

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars June 24, 2011

Violence!

An homage to the Madness characters - a lot of violence and little, if any plot. I can't say I disliked it - but instead of sending in tests like this, just continue practicing and add some sort of plot to it. Violence for violence sake is fine at certain times, but I have a feeling you can do better than this.

Madnesscrazy123 responds:

I'm Working on Mafia Madness 1 And it will be released on Madness Day

Short - Crap Short - Crap

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 22, 2011

Pretty good

A pretty good short about nothingness. Fun music attached to a nonsensical, yet entertaining little characters.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 21, 2008

A poster

A very nice and well detailed poster featuring some classic and iconic Newgrounds imagery. Not bad.

Mouse Avoiders! Mouse Avoiders!

Rated 3 / 5 stars November 4, 2007

A fine little game.

In this game, there are three different versions - all with the same concept. Try and reach a certain object all the while avoiding different shapes that are out to get you. I liked the idea of the game, it was very simple in design - but effective in keeping my attention for a while. The single music loop tended to get rather annoying after a few moments. Having the ability to change it or turn it off would of been a very big benefit. I liked that there were three different versions, but the third option had some bugs in it.

Astrum Astrum

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 31, 2007

A fun game

In this game, the object is to get as many stars and such objects as you can in a certain allotted time. Now this is a fun and challenging game that looks good. I like the design for the objects like stars - and the motions that the objects have look great. Your use of sound effects was great and really suited the game and the actions that happened in it. The game is challenging and took a few tries for me to get used to it. Good work on this.