Be a Supporter!

RyanAnRyanAn

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 4,330 flash Reviews

Oh My Goodness Oh My Goodness

Great to see you are still at it, sir! Always great artwork and humor met with inventiveness from you. Keep it up, man!

Madness Test With Blud Madness Test With Blud

Violence!

An homage to the Madness characters - a lot of violence and little, if any plot. I can't say I disliked it - but instead of sending in tests like this, just continue practicing and add some sort of plot to it. Violence for violence sake is fine at certain times, but I have a feeling you can do better than this.

Madnesscrazy123 responds:

I'm Working on Mafia Madness 1 And it will be released on Madness Day

Short - Crap Short - Crap

Pretty good

A pretty good short about nothingness. Fun music attached to a nonsensical, yet entertaining little characters.

Ryan

What is Love? What is Love?

Words can't begin...

An epic tale of a young man trying to find true love with a woman who for the life of her can not stand him. Sounds like a very interesting idea for short movie - and add a classic song in "What is Love?" and you've got a winner! Seeing the classic South Park-esque inspired characters began to grow on me in the beginning with their endearing actions and motives. There are so many hiliariously effective elements all throughout this feature, including the little hearts dancing to the quick easter eggs which I won't spoil. You have done a superb job! To say that this has repeat view capibilites is a drastic understatment.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Approved!

A pretty interesting music video about about a likeable character making it's way through the entity that is the Portal. I felt it was well animated and concepted and coincided quite well with an engaging song.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Really well animated

"So what you want...The Blade Cut?" I gotta say this is a pretty funny audio clip from the comedy kings Opie and Antony. Really interesting character desings. Overly chararcterized features for all the characters.

introducing myself to ng introducing myself to ng

Welcome to Newgrounds

I rather enjoy your character designs, they are simple and quirky. Some color would definately add someting to this. Also, the lack of sound effects - albeit just a voice over kind of is a little to much to forgive. I think your humor shows some potential and the sillyness works.

my ipod nano my ipod nano

Simple, a little too simple

Interesting simple drawings that show you have some good drawing ability. It appears this is based on a true account, and the addition of some audio would of made this a bit more impactful.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

This shows promise

This is a short movie based on the greatest television show of all time, The Simpsons - however it is a warped. I thought the plot was simple and nothing really substancial happened. The actual episode would'nt have been all that bad had it not been for the voices. I realize that you are just one person, and doing different voices is hard for different characters - but there are things you could do to improve the quality. For example, not breathing so hard into the microphone. Your artwork was very good and defiantley did the original show justice. Grandpa Simpson was perfect.

Imagination Ep.2 Imagination Ep.2

A good second outing.

You had me worried a little bit at first as the beginning was a little slow and generic with the face and such, but as the short went along, it was noticeable how the flow went a little more smooth. Your fluiditity is getting better by the episode. Keep up the good work!